Full-Time Apartment Caretaker Wanted!
Do you like to clean? Do you like picking up trash and litter that’s outside or in the hallways? Do you enjoy working outdoors? Do you get satisfaction in knowing that you had a part in cleaning something from dirty to spotless? Have you been a custodian or janitor before?
If so, we might have the opportunity you have been looking for! Property Solutions & Services, Inc has been providing property management services for affordable housing developments within the Twin Cities for the past 30 years and we are currently seeking a responsible, dedicated and organized Caretaker to join our team of professionals.
The position is Full-Time and a desired candidate will be an individual who takes pride in his/her work and enjoys keeping a clean building and well-maintained grounds.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping property grounds free of trash & litter
- Cleaning of interior common areas such as: hallways, community rooms, offices, entryways
- Cleaning vacant apartments on turnover
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping
- Cleaning windows
- Light maintenance tasks such as: changing light bulbs and smoke detector batteries, replacing outlet covers, screen repairs, etc.
- Seasonal duties such as snow removal, salting/sanding, mowing lawns, weeding, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior dependable work history
- A great work ethic
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Driver’s License
- Reliable vehicle and proof of insurance.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
The starting salary is $17/hr. with medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401K matching up to 3% plus cell phone & mileage reimbursement.
Our caretakers DO NOT live on site.Apply Now
Equal Opportunity Employer.