Do you have experience in a construction-based field? Are you looking for a fast-paced working environment that offers training within and highly competitive wages and benefits? If so, we have an opportunity for you! Property Solutions & Services, Inc is an equal opportunity employer that has been providing property management services for affordable housing developments within the Twin Cities for the past 25 years, and we are currently seeking a responsible, dedicated, and organized Maintenance Technician to join our team.
The desired candidate will be an individual who takes pride in his/her work and enjoys completing maintenance and/or small construction-related tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
1) A dependable work history.
2) A great work ethic.
3) A minimum of one year of maintenance and/or construction experience.
4) Plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repair, and drywall skills.
5) The ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and the handling of materials.
6) The ability to work efficiently and independently.
7) Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
8) Verbal and written communication skills.
9) Their own basic tools.
10) A cell phone.
11) A driver’s license.
12) A reliable vehicle with proof of insurance.
13) The ability to pass a criminal background check.
1) This position is full-time (40 hours per week) with the option to do overtime if desired.
2) Typical working hours start at 8:00am and end at 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
3) The starting salary will depend on your experience.
4) A benefits package is offered, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as 401Kmatching.
5) Reimbursement for having a cell phone is given.
6) Reimbursement for mileage is given.
7) Reimbursement for tools is given via a tool allowance.
8) Our maintenance technicians are roving and service multiple housing sites in the Twin Cities metro area.
9) Our maintenance technicians do not live on site.
10) Our maintenance technicians do not work on call.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Maintaining the physical condition and appearance of multiple residential property sites.
2) Repairing or replacing defective equipment parts and reassembling equipment using hand tools and power tools.
3) Performing routine preventative maintenance to ensure that equipment continues to run smoothly and building systems operate efficiently.
If interested, please send us your resume and salary requirements or fax them to 612-746-0401. Please be sure to reference the job title to which you are applying, as well as your desired starting salary.Apply Now
Equal Opportunity Employer