Full Job Description
Associate Site Manager with Great Growth Opportunity
We are looking for an individual to manage a property, who is skilled in working with diverse populations to include long-term homelessness, mentally ill and/or potentially aggressive clients for properties in Twin Cities. Looking to start a career with a growing company that makes a difference in people’s lives? If so, we might have the opportunity for which you’ve been searching! Property Solutions & Services, Inc., (PSS) provides property management and real estate consulting services to owners and non-profit organizations within the Twin Cities. For the past 30 years, we have successfully managed affordable housing for lower income individuals and families, and we are looking for new talent to join our growing company. This is a mid-level position for those that have 2-3 years of property management experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Marketing, reviewing applications, and income qualify applicants
2) Conducting thorough inspections prior to move in, assigning work orders to caretakers, maintenance, or vendors
3) Moving in new residents and understanding and explaining all lease documents
4) Building tenant relations
5) Inputting maintenance work orders
6) Maintaining tenant files
8) Answering phones
9) Completing additional special projects.
10) Training new assistant site managers
11) Collecting rent, entering into Yardi, and filing unlawful detainers per procedures
12) Complying with Section 8, tax credit, and/or other deferred loans that are on the property
Desired candidate will possess:
1) Effective verbal & written communication skills.
2) Ability to multi-task.
3) Ability to effectively work with a diverse clientele.
4) Ability to work independently.
5) Be adaptable & comfortable in a high-energy environment.
6) Strong customer service skills.
7) Skills in conflict resolution.
8) Possess Yardi Voyager experience
9) Experience in long-term homelessness, the mentally ill and/or potentially aggressive clients
Requirements for consideration:
1) At least 2-3 years of affordable housing management experience.
2) Reliable vehicle with proof of insurance.
3) Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
4) Moderate arithmetic skills.
5) Ability to pass a background check.
The starting salary is $26.25 per hour with excellent benefits.
The hours for the position are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm.
Our managers are professionals and DO NOT live on site.
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com fax to 612-746-0401.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.25 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Minneapolis, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Affordable Property Management: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- car insurance (Required)
Work Location: In personApply Now