Great growth opportunity.
Looking to start a career with a growing company that makes a difference in people’s lives? If so, we might have the opportunity you have been looking for! Property Solutions & Services, Inc., (PSS) provides property management and real estate consulting services to owners and non-profit organizations within the Twin Cities. For the past 25 years we have successfully managed affordable housing for lower income individuals and we are looking for new talent to join our growing company. This position is an excellent entry into the Property Management field and offers the potential for growth and advancement for the right individual.
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to: Housing applications, marketing, leasing, tenant relations, maintenance work order entries, maintaining tenant files, filing, answering phones, correspondence, and additional special projects.
Desired candidate will possess:
- Effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to effectively work with a diverse clientele.
- Ability to work independently.
- Be adaptable & comfortable in a high-energy environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Skills in conflict resolution.
The starting salary is $15/hr. with excellent benefits.
Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm.
Our Managers are professionals and DO NOT live on site.
Requirements for consideration:
- 4-year college degree.
- Reliable vehicle with proof of insurance.
- Strong computer skills in: Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Moderate arithmetic skills.
- Ability to pass a background check.