Assistant Affordable Site Manager with Great Growth Opportunity
Looking to start a career with a growing company that makes a difference in people’s lives? If so, we might have the opportunity for which you’ve been searching! Property Solutions &
Services, Inc, (PSS) provides property management and real estate consulting services to owners and non-profit organizations within the Twin Cities. For the past 30 years, we have successfully managed affordable housing for lower income individuals and families, and we are looking for new talent to join our growing company. This position is an excellent entry into the property management field and offers the potential for growth and advancement for the right individual.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Reviewing housing applications
4) Building tenant relations
5) Inputting maintenance work orders
6) Maintaining tenant files
8) Answering phones
9) Completing additional special projects.
Desired candidate will possess:
1) Effective verbal & written communication skills.
2) Ability to multi-task.
3) Ability to effectively work with a diverse clientele.
4) Ability to work independently.
5) Be adaptable & comfortable in a high-energy environment.
6) Strong customer service skills.
7) Skills in conflict resolution.
The starting salary is $18.50 per hour with excellent benefits.
The hours for the position are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm.
Our managers are professionals and DO NOT live on site.
Requirements for consideration:
1) 4-year college degree.
2) Reliable vehicle with proof of insurance.
3) Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
4) Moderate arithmetic skills.
5) Ability to pass a background check.
6) Six months previous office or administrative experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.