No On Call
Property Solutions & Services, LLC provides professional property management services to affordable housing developments in the Twin Cities Metro Area. For the past 25 years we have been successfully managing affordable housing, continuing to grow and looking for new talent.
We are seeking a roving Maintenance Technician for multiple housing sites in the Twin Cities metro area. Standard business hours: no nights, weekends or on-call duty.
- Responsible for maintaining the physical condition and appearance of multiple residential property sites
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that equipment continues to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of buildings continues to be well maintained
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Minimum of 3 years maintenance experience
- Plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repair, and drywall skills
- Basic tools
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle with insurance
- Cell phone
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Verbal and written communication skills
- MN Special Boilers license
The starting salary will depend on experience with excellent benefits, phone and mileage reimbursements.
Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm.
Our Maintenance Techs never work on call and DO NOT live on site.
If interested please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax: 612-746-0401. Please reference the job title to which you are applying. For more information, please visit www.propertyss.com
Equal Opportunity Employer