Looking for a growing company that makes a difference in people’s lives? If so, we might have the opportunity you have been looking for! Property Solutions & Services, LLC has been providing property management services for affordable housing developments within the Twin Cities for the past 25 years and we are currently seeking a responsible, dedicated and organized Caretaker, to join our team of professionals.
The position is Full-Time and a desired candidate will be an individual who takes pride in his/her work and enjoys keeping a clean building and well-maintained grounds.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning of interior common areas such as: hallways, community rooms, offices, entryways
- Cleaning vacant apartments on turnover
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping
- Cleaning windows
- Keeping property grounds free of trash & litter
- Light maintenance tasks such as: changing light bulbs and smoke detector batteries, replacing outlet covers, screen repairs, etc.
- Seasonal duties such as snow removal, salting/sanding, mowing lawns, weeding, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior dependable work history
- A great work ethic
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Driver’s License
- Reliable vehicle and proof of insurance.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
The starting salary is $12.00/hr. with medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, IRA matching. Plus cell phone & mileage reimbursement.
Our caretakers DO NOT live on site.